The Best Meals Begin at Lowery’s Meat & Grocery.
9 AM – 6 PM, 7 DAYS A WEEK
310 River Street, Buchanan, MI 49107
Lowery’s Meat & Grocery is a full-service butcher shop and grocery store offering a large selection of fresh, quality meats, unbeatable prices, and exceptional service.
At Lowery’s Meat & Grocery, you can find everything from chicken to beef, nose to tail, including cuts you won’t find at your local grocery store or supermarket, and prices you won’t find anywhere else.
Our knowledgeable and experienced butchers are always available to advise and guide you and will masterfully carve your meat to the specifications you desire.
First-timer? To put you at ease with the guy holding a big cleaver, here’s what you need to know to walk in confidently and walk out with what will be an amazing dinner:
- Plan ahead. Check out advertised specials and prices right here on our website. Make your list, and get ready to shop!
- Bring the big cooler. Many of our customers drive from hours away to buy in bulk and stock their freezers. Their advice to first-timers: bring the biggest cooler you’ve got!
- Take a number. The first thing to do when you walk in is to take a number. Please be patient. We promise it will be worth the wait!
- Ask questions. When your number is called, don’t shy away from asking your butcher questions like, “What looks good today?” or “What’s the best way to cook this?” These questions may seem simple, but they can open doors to better cuts and better meals.
- Have an open mind. There are so many fantastic cuts of meat that are more flavorful and better-priced than the usual, familiar cuts. The key to discovering your new favorites is having an open mind going into a session with a Lowery’s butcher.
- Don’t forget the sausage! Our butchers pack big flavor into small-batch sausages and brats that are made fresh daily. You don’t want to leave without them!